If you know of a Farmers Market in South Dakota and don’t see it listed please use our contact form to let us know.
Farmers Market Operation, SDSU Extension
Accepting Electronic Purchases or SNAP, SDSU Extension
Farmers Markets and COVID-19, SDSU Extension
Farmers Market Chapter of SDSPA
Chapter of the S.D. Specialty Producers Association focused on production education, networking and marketing of South Dakota Farmers Markets.
Nonprofit dedicated to strengthening farmers markets across the United States so that they can serve as community assets while providing real income opportunities for farmers.
In the News
- Market Feature: Black Hills Farmers Market
- S.D. Local Foods Network Announces Upcoming Listening Session Opportunities
- South Dakota Grown Currently Available!
- Market Feature: Vermillion Area Farmer’s Market
- Trying Times for Local Specialty Crop Producers
- Minority Crop Growers and Beekeepers Suffer Defeat in Pierre
- SDSPA promotes industry at AgFest 2020
- 2020 SDSPA Membership— Come Grow With Us!
- State Fair Value Added Ag Day 2019