If you know of a Farmers Market in South Dakota and don’t see it listed please use our contact form to let us know.
Farmers Market Operation, SDSU Extension
Accepting Electronic Purchases or SNAP, SDSU Extension
Farmers Markets and COVID-19, SDSU Extension
Farmers Market Chapter of SDSPA
Chapter of the S.D. Specialty Producers Association focused on production education, networking and marketing of South Dakota Farmers Markets.
Nonprofit dedicated to strengthening farmers markets across the United States so that they can serve as community assets while providing real income opportunities for farmers.
In the News
- S.D. Specialty Producers Association Seeks Project Manager
- SDSPA Launches IPM Podcast Series
- Recipe to Reality Travel Sponsorship for June 2021
- Salad Washer Construction Workshop for Vegetable Producers April 17
- Webinar: Reaching Your Audience- Create a Digital Marketing Strategy
- Buy Local Even in South Dakota’s Winter Months
- Recipe to Reality 2021 Travel Sponsorship
- Educational Webinar Series for Specialty Food Producers
- 2021 Farmers Market Signage Sponsorship Application