- This event has passed.
2020 Value Added Ag Day at the Fair
September 3 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pmFair Admission Required
Join us for Value Added Ag Center Day at the South Dakota State Fair in Huron, SD. This year we will be joined by:
- Schade Vineyard & Winery
- Prairie Sky Farm Fresh Food
- Hydro Green
- Sturgis Meats
- Evergreen Ranching and Livestock
- Farm Life Creamery
- S.D. Specialty Producers Association
- S.D. Soybean
- S.D. Sheep Growers Association
- S.D. Poultry Farmers
- S.D. Cattlemen’s Association
- S.D. Association of Cooperatives
- S.D. Association of Conservation Districts
- Small Business Administration – S.D.
- S.D. Tourism & the Agritourism Workgroup
- USDA NRCS – South Dakota
- USDA FSA – South Dakota
- USDA Rural Development – S.D.
- Variable Investment Advisors
In addition to vendors, presenters will discuss a variety of topics. This event is hosted by the Value Added Agriculture Development Center. Come and get to know producers of specialty and niche foods!