- This event has passed.
Deep Winter Greenhouse Design & Production Webinars
June 2 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
The UMN Regional Sustainable Development Partnerships will be hosting four upcoming Deep Winter Greenhouse (DWG) webinars.
- Webinar 1: Growing in a DWG
- Thursday May 28, 2:00-3:30: Carol Ford, Brooke Knisley (Alternative Roots Farm)
- Webinar 2: New Farm-Scale DWG Overview
- Friday May 29, 2:00-3:30: Dan Handeen (UMN Center for Sustainable Building Research)
- Webinar 3: Growing in a DWG
- Tuesday June 2, 2:00-3:30: Carol Ford, Shayne and Louise Johnson (Grampa G’s Farm)
- Webinar 4: New Farm-Scale DWG Overview
- Wednesday June 3, 2:00-3:30: Dan Handeen (UMN Center for Sustainable Building Research)
- Carol Ford, DWG pioneer and UMN Extension DWG program coordinator
- Brooke Knisley of Alternative Roots Farm in Madelia, MN, DWG initiative project partner/farmer
- Shayne and Louise Johnson of Grampa G’s Farm in Pillager, MN
- Dan Handeen, UMN Center for Sustainable Building Research researcher. Handeen will discuss the new ‘Farm Scale DWG’ design that will soon be released to the public.
While each webinar will be hosted live, the production webinars will be very similar, as will the design webinars. You may register for as many, or as few webinars as you wish.