Workshop: Assessing & Addressing Food Safety Practices on Your Own Farm
West River Ag Center, 1905 Plaza Blvd., Rapid City
$35 (Includes lunch), Register by April 5. On/after April 5th, add $10.
Minimize food safety risks on your farm. Learn about:
- What is required of FSMA (Food Safety Modernization Act), and whether you fall under its rules
- Current research-based practices for small-scale growers
- Developing a Farm Food Safety Plan
- Is GAP certification for you?
- How to keep current with the latest developments
For details contact Dr. Rhoda Burrows, Professor and Extension Horticulturist