The nonprofit South Dakota Specialty Producers Association (SDSPA)comprises a diverse, geographically dispersed group of specialty producers in the state. SDSPA’s members are growers, processors, and others interested in producing and marketing specialty crops and other products. The organization represents non-commodity products that include fruits and vegetables, specialty meats, wine, organic flax, and honey. In addition to promoting its members’ products, SDSPA:
- Develops cooperative marketing opportunities.
- Serves as a venue for networking and information gathering.
- Markets agritourism.
- Promotes South Dakota product identity.
- Offers educational programs.
- Supports research.
- Works with legislators and policymakers.
- Partners with other organizations on common goals.
About Our Site
We've designed our site to be a hub for communication among SDSPA members, as well as a means of showcasing our members' products to the public. Whether you’re a producer or consumer, you’ll find lots of helpful information here. Have ideas for us? We welcome your feedback (contact us here), and we look forward to serving you.