Welcome to the SDSPA Website!
Time to Join! 2017 Membership Applications Now Available.
The South Dakota Specialty Producers Association is made up of growers, processors and others interested in producing and marketing South Dakota specialty crops and products. We represent locally grown non-commodity products including fruits and vegetables, herbs and medical plants, grapes, golden flax, hops, honey, nursery crops and more!
Goals of our organization include:
- Promote South Dakota horticultural, specialty crops and products
- Develop cooperative marketing opportunities
- Create opportunities for specialty crop producers to market, network, and learn
- Market Agri-tourism
- Develop South Dakota product identity
- Offer educational programs
- Help support research
- Partner with other organizations working on common goals
- Serve as a venue for networking and information gathering
Consider joining to stay informed, boost your visibility, and improve your business! Complete the 2017 membership application today!
News from the Farm
- Newsletters December 22, 2016
- Tucker's Walk Vineyard December 22, 2016
- Hebda Family Produce December 22, 2016
- New recipe: Ginger Cranberry Stuffed Winter Squash December 13, 2016
- New recipe: Parsnip and Apple Slaw with Creamy Parsley Dressing December 13, 2016
- New recipe: Orona Family Smoked Apple/Brined Turkey December 13, 2016
- New recipe: Oven Fries December 13, 2016
- New recipe: Pureed Parsnips December 13, 2016
- New recipe: Spaghetti Squash Salad December 13, 2016
- New recipe: Parsnip Chips December 13, 2016